Saturday, June 28, 2008

How I saved my parents

Last weekend I took my parents to aBrewers game. We had a good time, and the game was fun, but I started to notice some ominous clouds above. Mommy and Daddy didn't seem to notice them, and I tried to tell them that it was going to rain. THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN! They just tried to feed me, rock me or give me my plug. Finally, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I let 'er rip! I filled my pants...but they STILL didn't get it, so I decided to take one for the team...I 'overfilled' my pants. When Mommy went to put me on her shoulder, she got a good feel of my handywork and whisked me away to the bathroom to be changed. Luckily I knew that there wasn't a change of clothes to be found so we had to leave the game. The carted me out naked, minus my new diaper and we got to the car JUST in time. As soon as the door shut, the heavens opened, and you could hardly see 10 feet in front of the car. Even though Mommy and Daddy were frustrated at the ballpark that they had to leave early, they sure were happy that we ended up missing the rain storm. All I have to say is, "you're welcome". :)


No comments: